- master, v1.3, v1.2, v1.1
- master, v1.2
- master, v0.7, v0.6, v0.5, v0.4, v0.3, v0.2
- master, v0.5, v0.4, v0.3, v0.2
- Smalldb REST Demo
- Example application of Smalldb REST API. It should be able to provide complete backend for small single page applications. (Repository contains only a script to build the example application – see the README.md.)
- Symfony-based Demo Application
- State machine synthesis from BPMN diagram
- BPMN: From a Black Box to Smalldb State Machine (2017)
- State Machines and SQL Database in Web Applications (2017)
- State Machine Abstraction Layer (2014)
- Download: Full paper (PDF, submitted version),
Smalldb uses a non-deterministic parametric finite automaton combined with Kripke structures to describe lifetime of an entity, usually stored in a traditional SQL database. It allows to formally prove some interesting properties of resulting application, like access control of users, and provides primary source of metadata for various parts of the application, for example automatically generated user interface and documentation.
Feel free to ask at Stackowerflow using smalldb tag.